Wednesday 11 December 2013

It's that time of year again...

Hi you guys! 

Well it has been a very long time since I last updated All Things Bright & Beautiful, mainly due to illness, work commitments and many other things that have kept me busy that I won't bore you with now, but boy, do I have a load of blog posts lined up for you lovely lot! 

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet until I can get writing properly again.

So, Christmas Day is exactly two weeks away today and I certainly hope you're all in the festive spirit? Putting up your tree and decorations, sipping some mulled wine, scoffing the mince pies, writing the cards, belting out the Chrimbo hits and doing that dreaded present shop... Gah! 

So if you're stuck on what to get someone for Christmas or stuck on what you really want from someone, I am here to help you, along with great help from Boots.

So over the last two months Boots have been reducing their gift sets every week. I've received emails advertising their star buy of the week, gift sets from Sanctuary to Ted Baker, which are great presents at affordable prices.

But this coming Friday the 13th (dun dun dunnnn) Boots are going for the big one.

Hands up if you know what I'm talking about? 

Yes. That's right. It's back.

Soap & Glory's annual gift set The Yule Monty is being reduced from £60 to a jaw dropping £27 for ONE WEEK ONLY. 



I love this set and I have received one for the past two years from my wonderful fiancé.

This year it's a limited edition bag design from British Fashion Designer - Jonathan Saunders. 
The set contains NINE of Soap & Glory's full sized créme de la créme products which are:

Hand Food Hand Cream
Sugar Crush Body Wash
The Righteous Butter Body Butter
Peaches & Clean Deep Purifying Cleanser
Heel Genius Foot Cream 
Butter Yourself Body Lotion
The Scrub Of Your Life Body Buffer
Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara
and Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumper 

This amazing set is only available from this Friday for one week so I suggest all you Soap & Glory lovers like me, get down to your local boots to grab this fantastic bargain, early Friday morning.
Boots do have a massive stock of these come in every year, which they stack up at the tills and by the doors and have assistants asking you if you would like to buy one, but they will sell out quickly so I recommend an early trip out to avoid disappointment. 

I hope you Soap & Glory lovers like me have one of these sets waiting for you underneath the tree on Christmas morning or get to give one as a present, because they really are great gifts.

Will you be going out to get one on Friday morning? Why don't you let me know how you get on by leaving me a comment in my comment box?

Anyway, I'm off for now, but I will be back very soon with more blog posts, I only have 7 more early rises for work before I finish for two weeks and then I will be blogging like crazy!!



Love as always! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...