Sunday 29 December 2013

Soap & Glory - Loved & Glossed Set.

A very Merry Christmas to you all!
I hope that you're all having a fantastic time and you all received everything you wanted?
I will be posting my Christmas gift list up very shortly, but first I would like to share with you one of the Christmas sets that Boots and Soap & Glory put on the shelves that I just had to have!


This amazing set retailed at Boots for £16 and contains 3 Sexy Mother-Pucker Gloss Sticks.
These three shades are:
Nudist, A gorgeous nude colour that suits any lip, its kinda like 'your lips but better'

Fuchsia-Ristic, A fuchsia/coral colour that is really pretty.

Plum Jam, A really nice glossy plum colour that's not too dark for lips.



The formula of the gloss sticks are very high quality, they smell amazing, and they're not sticky like other lip glosses. They glide on smoothly and effortlessly and the colour pay off is brilliant, as shown in the swatches below:



I've also taken a photo near natural light so you can see just how glossy these sticks are:


I'm a huge fan of lip crayons and have a few from different cosmetic companies that I love, but not as much as I love these Soap & Glory gloss sticks.
They look just amazing on my lips, they don't dry my lips out, my lips don't stick together and after a few hours after I've eaten or drank something the gloss wears away but leaves behind a lovely stain.

So here are the results on my lips. Now, I've never taken a photo of my lips close up, I get a little paranoid about my two piercing scars, but here goes:

 Nudist: I love this nude shade, its kind of a pinkish/beige colour that goes great with a natural look or with a smokey eye.

 Fuchsia-Ristic: This is such a pretty, delicate colour. As mentioned earlier, its a kind of pinky/coral colour, which I find goes beautifully with just a slick of mascara and a coral blusher.

Plum Jam: My favourite of the three, this is not too dark, but can be easily built up for a glossy plum look that goes lovely with kitten flicks and a few good coats of mascara.

I'm so glad I picked this set up and it came free with two other Soap & Glory gift sets that I bought as presents for people. I bought this set for my lovely sister in law, which is why I've waited until now to review them. I hope she loves them as much as I do!
You can buy these sets here:
Did any of you receive this set for Christmas or just treat yourself?
What are your thoughts on this lovely set?
Let me know in the comments box below :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...