Sunday 13 October 2013

The Final Saver Saturday!


Hello guys, 

Well, its the final Saver Saturday, and I'm holed up in bed with a cold so no video again this week, unless you want to see a snotted up me (ew)

So, this week I had a mega saving, by yet again ordering from the Avon.
I ordered these items a few weeks ago and they arrived on Friday, I was like a big kid at Christmas!

We will start with the first 2 items I selected:

 I decided to order a Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask, as I've heard that black minerals are great for your skin!
The mask was £3, and it instructs you to apply to a clean dry face and wait for the mask to transform from black to a light grey colour, which should take around 10-15 mins.
Once the mask is dry, you wash off with warm water and pat dry.
The mask is designed to attract and effectively remove pore-clogging oils.

Next to the mask is Avon's Speed Dry nail enamel in Turquoise Pop.
These nail polishes are designed to dry within 30 seconds, but I'm yet to try this out.
I love the colour, its kind of a mint chocolate chip ice cream colour! 
I might try this out and use my nail art brush and add some chocolate brown polka dots to make my nails look yummy!
This nail enamel cost just £3.


Next up we have the biggest saving I got out of this issue of Avon:


This lovely black pvc clutch bag might not look much, until you open it.
Inside you have a double eyeshadow palette called 'Healthy Glow' 
A cream coloured shadow and a sort of soft beige shadow, which I'm really looking forward to using.

Avon's Ultra Colour Lipstick in Red 2000,

Avon's SuperShock Mascara in Black

and Avon's Glimmersticks in Blackest Black.


All the essentials you need to create a vamp-ish look, and the bag comes as an extra for a night out!

And all of this cost me just £10!

A tenner for all of this great stuff, where usually the contents of this bag bought individually would cost you around £30, so a mega huge saving there!
And also a great gift idea for someone at Christmas.

£16 I've spent all together this week, for 7 items!

If that's not a huge saving, I don't know what is!

So there we have the final Saver Saturday, and I do apologize for not doing a video, I really can't talk properly at the moment, I have a stuffed up nose and a very sore throat!
This isn't the end of the video blogs though! I think I will be reviewing future products via video blog, so you still get to see my lovely mush :)

What savings have you had this week?

Love Always,


1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely! Thanks for the nice comment. :)

    I picked up that mineral mask a week or two ago and it really works wonders on my spotty oily mush. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...