Friday 4 September 2015

My Plus Sized Beach Fashion.


I recently came back from a weekend away in Cornwall with Mark and my two best friends: Rachel and Ben.
It was the weekend away I had been looking forward to all year.
It's an annual trip down to the Cornish coast for us, and we absolutely love it there.
Picturesque beaches and views, temperatures to rival foreign countries, Cornish fudge and of course real Cornish ice cream.

This year I was a lot more fashion conscious, seen as last year I practically lived in the same shorts/vest/cardigan/flip flops combination.
I went down Cornwall packed as though I was going away for a week, but I wanted to look good.

From the title and photos of me, you all know I'm not the smallest of girls and of course, being plus sized I'm always conscious about what I wear, I can't help it, its built into my system now.

So here is what I thought I looked good in on holiday:

Skorts: New Look
Vest: Primark
Bag: Primark
Sunglasses: Primark
Shoes: Converse

Skorts: New Look
Vest: Primark
Poncho: Primark
Shoes: Converse

Left Picture: AS ABOVE.
Right Picture: Top: Primark
Maxi Skirt: Primark

Left Picture: AS ABOVE
Right Picture: Swimwear: My Own
Sunglasses: Primark

Swimwear: Matalan
Sunglasses: Bourjois

It's taken me a lot of guts to post these swimwear photos up to my blog, it's not that often I expose that much of my body, but I felt really confident and beautiful on holiday, and I really embraced my curves and floppy bits, I'm learning to love myself a bit more, one roll at a time!

Let me know what you think in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...