Saturday 12 September 2015

Autumn Casual OOTD


Seen as we are well into September, the Autumn season is coming closer.
I thought I would put this outfit together today which I am naming Autumn Casual. I think at the moment the British weather is a little topsy turvy so personally, I don't really know how to dress, one minute I'm a little chilly, the next I'm roasting hot in a jumper!

So I put together a pair of stonewash cigarette jeans, one of my favourite tops with no sleeves, a wooly poncho and a pair of white block heeled sandals, for a casual feel.
I can wear this without the poncho if I get too hot and when it starts to get a little chilly throughout the day or when its late afternoon heading into the evening I can throw the poncho back on.

I really like this combo and I hope you do too. The rest of this post will be photo heavy and features my dog - Hugo!

Jeans: Very - Shoes: New Look - Top: Primark - Poncho: Primark - Accessories: My Own.



Keep your eyes peeled for the next Outfit Of The Day post!

Huge thanks to my fiance Mark for taking the photos.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like this look! The poncho is so cool. And Hugo is adorable. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I absolutely adore my poncho, I haven't taken it off since I bought it haha! It's so warm and comfy :) and thank you he just gave a very appreciative snort!

      Brogan xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a cool casual look! Love the jeans, they fit you so well! Hugo is the sweetest! Love him ❤️

    Lottie xx
    www.lottielamour.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you love! They really are comfortable, I love them!
      And thank you so much, he's our little bear :) I'm glad he took part in my post <3

      Brogan xx

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...