Sunday 19 April 2015

Hugo's Unboxing with petshop.co.uk


If you follow me on various social platforms you will know that I have had an Olde English Bulldogge puppy named Hugo.
He is 11 months old and still happily feasting on puppy food.

I was given a wonderful opportunity by a website called petshop.co.uk who are an online pet food shop.
They sell all kinds of pet food for all kinds of animals and you subscribe for their Bottomless Bowl service which delivers pet food to you every month via Direct Debit so you never run out of pet food.

In the video below you will see that they very kindly sent Hugo some goodies to review which were:

Grain Free Dog Food from Huntland
Naturediet Dog Food from Naturediet
and
Dentastix from Pedigree.

Hugo loved everything I showed him in the box and showed keen interest in his goodies! I hope you all enjoy the video and a huge thanks to PetShop.co.uk for giving Hugo his gifts.



Happy Watching! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...