Sunday 19 April 2015

Summer Shoe Wishlist


With the warmer weather we have been having lately, its been getting me in the mood for shoe shopping for the summer.
I was browsing through New Look's website the other night and spotted some gorgeous shoes that I fell in love with immediately, so I decided to make a wishlist of the 6 pairs of shoes I want for the summer.

1. Stone Mary Jane Pumps £19.99
2. White T-Bar Strap Block Heels £24.99
3. Tan Buckle Chain Strap Ankle Boots £12.00
4. Mint Green Snakeskin Texture Pointed Pumps £12.99
5. White Slingback Pumps £15.99
6. Black Chunky Buckle Strap Block Heel Boots £17.00

As you can see from the photo above that most of the shoes are very summery and flat apart from the three heeled shoes/boots I have chosen. The black block heels will look especially good with a denim skirt for a bit of a rocker look.

All shoes are from New Look and can be found on the website here.

What are your summer shoe picks?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...