Monday 23 March 2015

Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection 201 Pointed Crease Brush


 As a huge fan of the Real Techniques brushes, I was delighted to discover that even more brushes have hit the shelves and they look gorgeous.
It was my birthday Friday just gone, and I received some Boots vouchers and some money so I decided to pop over to Boots to grab some stuff.
I had already got my heart set on buying the full sized Roller Lash Mascara from Benefit and after looking about for something else to buy I spotted my local Boots had the Bold Metals Collection in stock.

I picked up the 201 Pointed Crease Brush as I love dressing my eyes up and have always wanted a brush to create that cut crease with my eye-shadows.
I couldn't wait to try it out!

These brushes are a lot different to your usual Real Techniques brushes, for starters the handles are weighted for optimal comfort and control, meaning that when you tip your hand towards your face to apply product with one of these brushes, it distributes the perfect weight to apply your product.

These brushes are nothing short of beautiful. 
The bristles on this brush are very soft yet densely packed and tapered to create the perfect smokey eye.


As you can see from the photos, I've already used it.
I created a really pretty rose-gold eye on Saturday when I went out to celebrate my birthday with friends and it looked so neat and professional, I couldn't believe that I had done it myself!

I am already head over heels in love with this brush and it is already a staple in my permanent makeup kit and it stands out beautifully with its luxurious design and metallic effect.

I definitely believe that these are worth the price tag they have been given - this brush costs £12 and you can find it at Boots here.

This week I am also planning on purchasing their 301 Flat Contour Brush to add to my collection so I can become a contouring pro!

You can find the Real Techniques Bold Metal Collection at Boots in store and online, or the Real Techniques website where they ship worldwide. 



 Have you tried Real Techniques Bold Metal Collection yet?
What do you think about these new brushes? Are they worth the price tag?
Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...