Wednesday 23 July 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge Days 27 & 28


What's in your closet?

I don't even have a closet! Can I count my wardrobe as a closet? 
All I have in there are clothes and shoes and a few make-up bags.

Most embarrassing moment?

Ohhh I have plenty of these. Most embarrassing moment recently has to be from an evening last week. I was sat on a packed out bus on the way home from work and it was sweltering, and its the season for those pain in the arse flying ants.
So I was sat there reading my Game of Thrones book, which you have to note is 800-and some odd pages long so its HUGE.
So, reading away and I feel something land on my face and my first reaction was to swing this massive book up and smack myself clean up the side of my chops to get this flying idiot.
I had a huge red mark up the side of my face and a smudged flying ant, and fortunately a very nice lady behind me gave me a tissue to wipe the excess ant carcass off my face. very embarrassing indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...