Tuesday 22 July 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge Days 25 & 26


Your biggest regret?

You know I don't have a lot of these. I always think that things you don't do or say wouldn't shape the person you are or life you have today. I know people have said to me in the past "Don't you regret not staying on at college?" and I always say no, because in the end it wasn't what I wanted to do and I know I wouldn't have been happy staying there.
The only thing I regret which my brother will never forgive me for, is when I took him to see Oasis in 2009 at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, we queued early and managed to get Gold Circle wristbands to get right to the front and near the end of the concert I was being crushed against the barrier so we moved back a few rows in the crowd and then later discovered that Liam Gallagher had walked along the front row and shook hands with everyone there.
My brother went mad about that! But I was being crushed by rowdy drunk blokes and couldn't handle anymore!

Your hidden talent?

I can sing. I used to be in a band called Sweet Sick Teen and I was the singer.
I love karaoke too and just generally belting a few hits out into my mop when I'm doing the housework!
I do love singing though, it can really uplift your mood and meant to be a good de-stressing exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...