Thursday 24 July 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge Days 29 & 30


A confession?

I still listen to Spice Girls.
And I don't care either! I love rock music and punk, 90s and dance music and Spice Girls remind me of my younger years when I used to learn the dance routines and desperately wanted to be Ginger Spice! And I still know all the words and I was beside myself in excitement when they played the Olympics Closing Ceremony in 2012.

Your hopes for your blog?

I really hope I can get somewhere with it. I have a handful of followers on Google+ all of whom I'm grateful for and I would love some more. And to just keep on being able to have the motivation and products and ideas to blog about really. I enjoy doing it and connecting with other lovely bbloggers!

Can't believe that's the end of my 30 Day Blogging Challenge! I've really enjoyed it too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...