Sunday 17 May 2015

Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection: 301 Flat Contour Brush.

I'm quite late in posting this review as I have had and loved this brush since March and I cannot get enough of it.
If you remember back in March I reviewed Real Techniques 201 Pointed Crease Brush from their new(ish) Bold Metals Collection and I loved it.
I added a new brush to the collection a couple of days after my birthday in March: the 301 Flat Contour Brush.

This little beauty has a dense brush head to create shadows on targeted areas of the face to play up favourite features.
Just lately I have really been getting into my contouring and mentioned in another post a few months ago I have been using both Barry M's Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit and Daniel Sandler's Sculpt and Define Contour Kit to slim down my face and make my jawline look more defined.
 This brush in the Bold Metals collection comes in a beautiful gold finish and with all the Bold Metals Collection has a weighted handle to help distribute product evenly to give a flawless finish.

 With softer than ever bristles, this contour bursh is Real Techniques most luxe feel to date and refined artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeup.

I find this brush is the most easiest contour brush I have ever used. The flatness of the brush helps it to fit perfectly into the hollows of my cheeks and the soft bristles blend contouring powders into my skin effortlessly and seamlessly.

If you want to try one of these babies for yourself. they are available at all Boots retailers and Superdrug stores and you can purchase them online at Real Techniques website here.

2 comments:

  1. Really want this brush!!

    Alisha x
    www.beautywithalisha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should get it! Its so worth the money and looks amazing in a brush collection, really stands out from the rest :) x

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...