Friday 13 February 2015

Liebster Award #2


Wow! For the second time in two years I have been nominated again for a Liebster Award. I still can't quite get my head around the fact that I get visitors to this blog and read what I have to say!
I received a tweet last week from the wonderful Emily over at Lashes & Rouge to tell me that she had nominated me for the Liebster Award which I was overjoyed about! And I thought I would save writing this post for something special and whaddya know, this is going to be my 100th published post!

So to explain the Liebster Award: The Liebster Award is designed to highlight unknown or not as well know bloggers in the blogging community and gives readers an insight to who is the person behind the computer screen!

I've been given a list of questions to answer by Emily, so here goes:

1. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh, BBQ Pringles and Giant Buttons. I love the stuff! I always eat the chocolate first because I'm a freak and prefer the taste of crisps after chocolate!

2. What do you look for when you follow new blogs/bloggers?
Just someone who I can get on bored with. Creativity, the ability to make me chuckle out loud. Not being too braggy about what they review or receive.

3. What do you do with your time when you're not blogging?
Working mainly. Visiting my best friend, spending time with my fiance, doing some photography, listening to music and watching films.

4. If you had to be an animal, what would you be?
A dolphin, definitely. I love swimming and being in water, and they seem to be friendly creatures and I'm really friendly!

5. Do your friends/family know about your blog?
Yes they do, I'm constantly asking them to read my posts and watch my videos, ask them what they think and for ideas for make-up tutorials on my YouTube channel. I run a fan page for my blog over on Facebook which about 40% is made up of my friends and family, they're all very supportive!

6. What's the one beauty product you would buy again and again?
I think that would have to be Soap & Glory's Supercat Liquid Eyeliner. I think in the last two years I've gone through about 5 of the eyeliner pens, they're just so damn good! Really pigmented and last forever on the eyes.

7. What's your favourite flavour ice-cream?
Ohhhhh chocolate. I bloody love chocolate! I have the hots for tubs of Ben & Jerry's Core ice-cream in Karamel Sutra, that big vein of caramel that runs through the middle.... droooooooool.

8. If you won the lottery what would you do with the money?
Oh god, I think about this too much. I would sort out me and Mark first, buy a bigger house, book some really awesome holidays up, buy some cars. Then I would sort out my family and close friends next, I would open a huge farm for abandoned dogs to live and then I would go make-up and clothes shopping!

9. Your house is burning down and you can only grab 3 items before you escape - what do you choose?
GAH. Okay, it would be my photo albums, my camera and a handful of my CDs.

10. If you could trade lives with one celebrity for a day, who would you choose?
Oooh interesting question! I think it would probably have to be Jennifer Aniston. I love her look and her style so much, and I would kill to have her hair for a day, I would go around swishing about!

11. What's the one beauty product you're dying to try out?
I would absolutely LOVE to try the Hourglass highlighting palette out! There's nothing I want more than to look glowing! And the packaging is so beautiful, it really is a drool-worthy product. One day it shall be mine!

So now, I have to tag 11 other bloggers and make 11 questions up!  

So I tag: Dolly Dowsie

And my 11 questions are:
1. Do you have a favourite band/musician?
2. If you could be an inanimate object, what would you be?
3. What season of the year do you prefer?
4. If you could have one song as the soundtrack to your life, what would it be?
5. Seaside or Countryside?
6. Where is your dream holiday destination?
7. What is the one beauty product you can't live without?
8. Would you rather not shave your armpits or not shave your legs?
9. What made you start your blog?
10. What are your favourite blogs at the moment?
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 beauty products would you have with you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...