Sunday 8 February 2015

Avon Haul.

During all of the spending I've been doing the last month in drugstores and MAC, I had forgotten that I had placed an Avon order with a woman I work with, so when I remembered I got really excited (as if I haven't got enough make up already!)

I had a small haul really, compared to what I usually order:

(L-R) Beauty Blender, Luck for her Perfume, Very Berry Gel Nail Polish, Naked Truth Nail Polish, Nude Muse Lip Gloss, Ultra Colour Lipstick Matte in Matte Grape.

I ordered the new matte finish lipstick in Matte Grape as I haven't really got a deep Bordeaux lipstick,
Here it is swatched and on its own:


 Its a really gorgeous shade, but not quite matte finish, its more or less Satin finish, but I still love the colour, this will go beautifully with lots of mascara on the eyes and not much else.

Because I ordered the lipstick I also received a free bag with an Ultra Glazewear Lipgloss in Nude Muse and a Nail Pro+ Nail Polish in the shade Naked Truth:




I'm a big fan of nudes and mentioned in previous posts there is only one shade of nude that suits me and that seem to be either a nude pink/sandalwood/brown colour, but I tried this on the other day and it suits me down to the ground.

Next up I ordered yet another nail polish from Avon's Gel Nail Polish range, which I really love, the formula is incredible and the style of the brush itself coats the nail in one stroke so I ordered this gorgeous Raspberry shade - Very Berry:


This is a beautiful colour, a classic red that will be perfect going into Spring and Summer, although I might just wear it this week to cheer myself up with this lousy weather we've been having!

I've recently become quite interested in beauty blenders, I purchased my first one not long after Christmas off Ebay and I use it for blending in my concealer around my eyes.
I wanted another to blend in my foundation on days when I just can't be bothered to use my Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
I ordered this beauty blender and I love the colour of it, I certainly wont lose this in my make up collection!


As you can see from the photo, its your typical beauty blender shape, fat and round on the bottom to blend the foundation all over your face and the top of the blender comes up in a point for those hard to reach places to blend, i.e. the corners of your nose and down the sides of your nose.

And last but not least I really wanted a new perfume and noticed this perfume in the last book but I was too late in ordering so I made sure I snapped it up this time:


This is Luck for her and seriously, how cute is this bottle?!

Described in the book as: Addictive, indulgent and luxurious!
 Sparkling citrus and luscious berries blend with creamy white florals and warm sandalwood.

It really does smell so pretty and I am absolutely in love with this bottle, the bow is so adorable.

All in all for this lovely haul, the final price came to £20.50 which is a really good price for what I got. In my eyes Avon has always been affordable and have good quality products. 

Its safe to say that I have already placed next months order!

You can get the March book from your local Avon representative now or order online here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...