Saturday 31 January 2015

Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara Review


I'm sure the blogging scene has erupted just lately with big news of a new mascara - Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash mascara.

Now as all of you have probably heard its not on our shelves until March, but Elle magazine has given us all a brilliant chance to bag ourselves a sample of this mascara and I was straight to my local Tesco to pick myself up a copy.

Before I go on about this mascara here are a few details from Benefit's website about what this mascara can do:

'Roller Lash is a revolutionary new super curling and lifting mascara which has been in development for four-years! It’s perfect for those of you with short or straight lashes and who struggle to find that perfect daytime mascara. Want to save the drama of They're Real! for your evening looks? Roller Lash is a #curlsbestfriend for a soft, girly and eye-opening effect. What makes this mascara so brilliant is the Hook ‘n’ Roll™ brush with custom-designed hooks to help catch, lift and curl the lashes. Paired with a ink-black, lightweight formula to keep the curl for a whopping 12 hours!'

This morning I was more than excited to get up and get my make up on so I could use this mascara to see what all the fuss is about. And I wasn't disappointed one bit.

The brush is very thin and has plastic bristles, with just a slight curve to it and if you look really close you can see those little hooks that pull your lashes up.
According to Elle the brush is modeled on old school Velcro hair rollers.

Straightaway I was 'oohing' and 'ahhing' at the results, I used one coat and my eyelashes look HUGE.
The product really does curl your eyelashes and there is really no need for eyelash curlers.



I am really pleased with how my eyelashes look and I think I have been tempted into buying this when it finally does hit the shelves. I kinda fell out of love with Benefit lately, but this mascara has reeled me back in and I am ready to declare my love for them again. 
At the moment I am using Mac False Lash mascara and I really love it. I think I will use it all up before purchasing this one because as we all know Mac products are quite expensive and I don't want to abandon it just yet for another mascara.

Overall, I am more than happy with this mascara and can see it being bigger than They're Real! mascara.

You can grab your sample size of Roller Lash in the March issue of Elle here or get yourselves to your local newsagents to bag a copy for just £4.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...