Friday 18 July 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge Days 17 & 18


Your Favourite Blogs?

Oh, there are so many talented bloggers about that I really admire and love reading.
I would have to say that my current favourites are:

Really Ree - Ree is a 30 something beauty blogger who updates several times a day with the latest in beauty and her thoughts on them.

Rose Shock - Tanja is a 19 year old beauty blogger from Finland who does a make up look everyday. And this girl creates the most beautiful and colourful faces of the day, she is truly talented and very beautiful.

Thou Shalt Not Covet - Michelle is another 30 something blogger who tries out the best products and reviews them. I love reading her reviews of products that I know I can pop to my local Boots for.

A Photograph Of Yourself?

Well, there is a fairly recent photo of myself in the sidebar of this blog, but I will stick a very recent photo of myself here :)


This was taken around a month ago at Himley Hall wearing my 'mess with your brain' dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...