Friday 18 July 2014

Montagne Jeunesse 4 Week Skincare Trial - Week One. *Video Blog*


About a month ago, I was browsing away on Facebook and Montagne Jeunesse were advertising for people to become their skincare ambassadors.
I was immediately interested and inboxed them to see how I would go about being an ambassador.

I'm a huge fan of these face masks, I usually pop into my local Asda every week to purchase one, two of my firm favourites have been the Passion fruit Peel Off and their Apricot Scrub, which smells good enough to eat!

So within the hour Montagne Jeunesse had inboxed me back with details on how to become an ambassador, like why I would be good for the role and what my skin type was and how I would go about advertising this role on social media networks.

I replied with the fact that I work in a factory five days a week. My pores becomes clogged with sweat, dirt, vapours and smells from the factory. I want a fresh look for my face.

I mentioned that I suffer with an oily T - Zone and that I find my skin can look dull at times.

I told them that I would be advertising this role on most of the social media networks I use, such as Blogger, Twitter, Facebook and Glipho.

About a week later, I had another message from them welcoming me on board as their skincare ambassador and that they would be sending me a package with a months routine of face masks to use.
I was so excited and last week I received the package in the post.

There was a lovely letter from Montagne Jeunesse inside along with four masks.
A black seaweed peel off, A T-Zone peel off and moisturiser treatment, a glacial clay spa fabric mud mask and a Brazilian fabric mud mask.

In the letter were instructions on which ones to use first (the list of masks above are in order of how to be used) and that I was to use one a week and report back to the company on how I was getting on.

That's when I decided I was going to start up my video blogs again. I'm going to be talking about the masks, what's in them, how to use them and me wearing them and taking them off for you.

So without further ado, here is week one of my Montagne Jeunesse 4 week skincare trial!


(Please excuse the really loud police car near the end!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...