Saturday 27 July 2013

It's been a while...

Hello everyone!

Apologies for not updating my blog sooner, but from the last time, (May, I think?) until now has been all systems go for me.
From concerts to hen weekends and being Maid Of Honour for my best friends wedding, I have been up to my eyeballs with social gatherings and events!

And my word have I had to use some health and beauty products to keep myself looking good and not exhausted (good job I can hide that in my face, but body feels 90!) 

I've been buying some wonderful cosmetics, skincare and body care products that I am desperate to blog about to you.

I will quickly blog about these amazing nail polishes I bought from Boots yesterday called 'Sinful Colours'

I've read a lot about these just lately, they're an American 'professional' nail polish company.

So, I was wondering around Boots last night and was delighted to find a huge stand, full of every colour nail polish you can imagine! 

And at £1.99 a pop, I wasn't complaining and eager to try these out.

So I popped three colours into my basket.

 
L-R we have Boom Boom, a matte bright pink.
Innocence, a very lovely lime green colour, which is the colour I actually went into Boots for.
And Daredevil, a kind of luminous pink with a pearly highlight.

Tonight, I have used Innocence on my nails and I'm extremely impressed with how they've turned out. 
I used two coats on my nails which achieved perfect coverage and the colour is so bright! 


Please forgive my messiness, I have to get rid of the excess with a cotton bud in a moment! 

But it's a bright, beautiful summer look for your nails and sure to get you noticed.

A good old 10 out of 10 for this product for affordability, consistency, coverage and packaging as I love the bottles they come in. 

What is the best nail polish that you have ever used? Or have you tried Sinful Colours yourself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...