Saturday 28 February 2015

Instagram Roundup Week 1



Happy Saturday folks!

So this week I decided to start up my week in photos from my Instagram account.


Starting from the top: Last week we re-homed an Olde English Bulldogge - his name is Hugo and we love him so much already! He's settled in very well, he snorts when he sniffs things and he snores so loud! I love taking him on long walks and getting some fresh air :) He's only 9 months old and he's quite big, I love his lovely pink nose.

Uploaded a week ago today I reviewed for you all the Illamasqua Multi Facet Palette in Aura - Brilliant little compact palette that you can use to create a really nice look on your face and eyes.

Also reviewed last Saturday was Zuzka's Organic Orange and Vanilla Pod Exfoliating Gel - kindly gifted to me by the owner of the brand Susan. 
I also reviewed the very kind gift that Makeup Revolution sent me which was their new Oil Control Fixing Spray, an absolute godsend!

Next photo I took was a photo of me and Hugo looking adoringly at each other! He comes up to me during the day for a cuddle and when I say cuddle - we really do cuddle up together.
He was about to go in for a kiss on this one!

Tuesday I finally got round to watching The Imitation Game starring my very favourite - Benedict Cumberbatch.
The film is about Alan Turing, the genius who created the first computer to crack the German enigma code in World War 2.
Very emotional and powerful film with the quote: 'Sometimes it's the people who no-one imagines anything of who do the things no-one can imagine'
It's an excellent movie and I highly recommend people to go and see it, just take some tissues - Cumberbatch gives the performance of his life in this, how it didn't win the top Oscars, I'll never know.

Last two photos were two posts I wrote, reviewing the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo and conditioner - great product for beach waves, and who I thought were best dressed at this weeks Oscars and Brit Awards. You can find all these posts here on my blog.

So that was my first week of Instagram photos! 
Follow me here!


Do you use Instagram? Leave me your links in the comment box below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...