Saturday 19 July 2014

30 Days Blogging Challenge Days 19 & 20


What is your favourite movie?

I really love the Harry Potter Films but I can't chose from all of those and I can't do it with Lord Of The Rings either!
So I'm gonna have to go with Titanic.
I went to see it for my 10th birthday all the way back in 1997 and fell in love with the film and Leonardo DiCaprio too!
I was always interested about the Titanic, reading up on how the grandest ship in the world met its fate that night of April 14th 1912.
Its such a blockbuster movie and watching it now, it still gets me every time.

What makes you happy?

A lot of things really, spending time with Mark, being with my best friend Rachel, seeing my family, I love being around my Niece Ava and Nephew Logan.
I'm happy when I'm out and about visiting places, taking photos, listening to music, reading a book, messing around with my make-up and writing about it! 
It doesn't take a lot to make me happy really!


2 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic idea! Great way to give your readers more of an insight into you :) I feel you on the Titanic love! Watched that movie like 3 times in a week when it came out and then another 5ish times over the course of the years!

    Brenda | www.brendansubee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda!
    I love this idea and the questions aren't they usual that you're asked which is why I decided to do this :)
    Ohhh I'm so glad someone else feels the same way about Titanic! I might watch it later :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...