Monday 7 October 2013

Saver Saturday... but a little late...


Its that time again, Saver Saturday is here to save you all money on beauty products that are brilliant for you at a small price.

Only problem this week, I haven't charged my camera up to do a video for you all :(

But I will post this week's Saver Saturday as a written up post and all should be back to normal for next week for my final Saver Saturday.

I only planned on doing this for a few weeks as I think I will get into the habit of buying beauty products for buying sake and not get around to using them all.

So let me introduce my bargain of the week!


So me and my other half do our weekly shop in Aldi, and I always come across their beauty section and see their range 'Lacura' 

I picked up a bottle of this Lacura Multi Intensive serum in Aqua Complete.
I had read a few rave reviews a couple of weeks ago about this serum and how it's compared it Boots No7 Protect & Perfect, which according to reports, when it first hit the shelves in Boots, it was so popular and selling out that fast they actually had to ration it!

So I popped a bottle in our trolley and wasn't complaining about the price being just £3.49.
I was eager to get it home and try this out after I had cleansed my face.

I read the back of the box it came in and this is what it read:

"A special amino acid moisturising complex provides rapid moisture replenishment and improves the skin's moisture binding ability in the long term through the restructuring of the skin's uppermost layers. 
Intensively moisturising ingredients such as glacier water, provitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid help protect against dryness and leave the skin feeling wonderfully soft."

"results: If used regularly, Lacura Aqua-Complete Multi Intensive Serum moisturises and refreshes. Helps the skin look noticeably more radiant and youthful."

So, hopes up, I proceeded to cleanse my face and open this box up to use the serum.

On the back of the box it gives you the usual run of the mill directions for use, and also tells you to pump the dispenser three times to eliminate any air in the bottle and the serum will come out.

So three times I pumped the dispenser and the serum came out. 

The first thing I noticed when I applied the serum to my hand was just how light it was. A creamy white colour and I just had to have a sniff. 
It smells lovely! 

I applied this lovely serum to my face and neck, massaging in gently. 
The box also tells you that you can use this and then use your normal day/night cream over the top, but seen as I have combination skin, and T-Zone can get very oily, I have decided to use this serum on its own.

My face instantly felt soft and I have been using this from Friday onwards, morning and night and I love just how soft my face is feeling.

I have also noticed that my skin looks a lot clearer and has a bit of a glow to it already, and its now Monday.

Now, the one thing I noticed on the box of this product is that there is an age line for the serum, which shows that the product should be used on recommended age group - 35.
I am a big believer that you should always start moisturising early. 
I've been doing it from the age of 13, moisturising every morning and every night to keep my skin soft and supple and I always try to get a moisturiser that has an SPF in it to protect my face from the harmful rays of the sun.

So I had no qualms with this product being used for slightly mature skin, if I can prevent wrinkles and imperfections by starting moisturising and protecting my skin now, it may delay my face becoming wrinkly, but who knows if it will work, I can only find out when I hit a more mature age, but there's no harm in trying is there?

So, for a tiny price of £3.49, I found this week's Saver Saturday and hopefully a prevention method for wrinkles.

Hope you enjoyed this weeks!

Love Always,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...