Wednesday 7 October 2015

Matte Eyes Bold Lips (VIDEO)

The last video I published today was another Autumnal look, which I named Matte Eyes Bold Lips.
I really thought about that mysterious title a lot didn't I?

So I basically filmed myself dolling myself up for another look for this season. 
I feel that this look is a more glamorous look compared to the GRWM Autumn Look I did a few weeks back, and I really love it.


Products Used;
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover & Conceal Palette in Light-Medium
Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Primer
L'Oreal Infallible 23 Hour Matte Foundation in Rose Beige
Soap & Glory Archery Eyebrow Pencil in Brownie Points
Bourjois Aqua Blush in Cocori Corail
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar & Glow Palette
I Love Makeup Naked Chocolate Palette in shades: Smoothly, Milky and Tob-ler-one
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Maybelline Colour Sensational Matte Lipstick in Divine Wine

I hope you enjoy watching it!

I've had so much fun filming today and tomorrow I have a super busy day filming not one, but THREE different Halloween looks.
I am SO excited to show them off on my YouTube Channel.

I'm not going to let on what the looks are, but if you're all good little monsters, Friday morning over on my YouTube Channel and my Official Facebook Fan Page there will be a little sneak peek trailer of the looks.
So get subscribing to my channel, for new videos every Wednesday & Sunday!

Until then,
Sleep Tight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...