Wednesday 7 October 2015

Makeup Revolution Haul (VIDEO)

So, it would only be a matter of time again before I was splurging out on new Makeup Revolution goodies.
Their affordability and quality of their products is second to none and places them at the very top of my favourite drugstore brand.

Infact, I may as go as far as saying that I've put away some of my high end favourites for these products.

This video I talk to you and show you all the products I have purchased over the last month or so.


Products Mentioned:
Naked Chocolate Palette
New-Trals vs Neutrals Palette
Flawless Palette
Beyond Flawless Palette
Ultra Contour Palette
Ultra Cover & Conceal Palette in Light-Medium
Ultra Blush Palette in All About Cream
Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer in Vamp
I Love Makeup Super Wow Lipstick in Sunday Girl
I Love Makeup Super Wow Lipstick in Call Me

Hope you enjoy this video!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...