Wednesday 7 October 2015

Desk Tour (Video)

I've been asked by a lot of people for a Desk Tour, It's taken me a while because I didn't know how I would go about it, my hands can be really shaky when holding a camera.

But I had the best opportunity to do it today just after I had tidied it up, because does anyone else's desk stay clean long once they've done their makeup?
Mine either.


So today, I have given you all a little insight to my desk, what's on there, where I keep things, what I use on my hair, what makeup I have, all the little trinkets, photos and decorations are here in this video.

I hope enjoyed a good nosey about my desk, I loved filming this for you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...