Saturday 12 September 2015

Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette


Yet again Makeup Revolution has pulled another great product from thin air and presented it to us in all its amazing affordable glory.
The Radiance Palette.


The Radiance Palette contains 3 Radiant Lights Highlighters - Breathe, Exhale & Glow.
This palette has been compared so much to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders, which unfortunately, I cannot compare to, as the Hourglass Palette is wayyy out of my price range, so it's some comfort to know that I can achieve the same look the Hourglass gives for a fraction of the price. You can't really grumble for £8 when the Hourglass Palette is £48 more, it's a real no-brainer. 

L-R: Breathe, Exhale & Glow
The highlighters come housed in the usual Makeup Revolution packaging, a sleek black case with a full sized mirror in the lid - great for application and touch ups.
Breathe is a beautiful champagne shade, which I love using as a brow highlighter or use in the corner of my eyes to really open them up. Exhale is my perfect cheekbone highlighter, not too shimmery. just enough to give a sheen on my cheekbones. And finally, my favourite of the three - Glow. It's the most beautiful golden highlight shade that's really perfect for the Autumn months, when you want to prolong that summer glow. I use this all over my cheekbones, down my nose, chin and cupids bow and I looked as though I had just come back off holiday and had that healthy glow. 
The powders themselves are really soft and easily buildable and don't contain huge chunks of glitter, because who wants that, really?

Swatched without flash: Breathe, Exhale and Glow
Swatched with flash: Breathe, Exhale and Glow.
 I can safely say that this palette will be a firm staple in my highlighters drawer, along with all the other ten million highlighters I already own, but if you want a healthy glow there's nothing wrong with having a bomb load stocked up right?
Right?!

You can buy the Radiance Palette from the Makeup Revolution store right here.

Have you tried Makeup Revolution's Radiance Palette yet? What do you think?
Would you say that it is a fair comparison to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...