Sunday 13 September 2015

Makeup Revolution Highlight Palette.


Yes, I know another highlighter review, but these palettes from Makeup Revolution are just too good to pass up!
So in addition to purchasing the Radiance Palette which I reviewed yesterday I also picked up their Highlight Palette, because, y'know I wanted it!

This palette contains 3 of Makeup Revolution's best selling Baked Highlighters: Golden Lights, Peach Lights and Pink Lights.
On their own Baked Highlighters are £3 each which is an absolute steal, so why not stick them all in one palette and knock a quid off? I was sold.

Rose Gold packaging, the only way to a Beauty Bloggers heart!
Again, this palette comes in sleek black casing with a full sized mirror in the lid.

L-R: Golden Lights, Peach Light and Pink Lights.
So the same with the Radiance Palette, the highlighters are in large, round pans and come in powder form.
The powders are very silky and smooth once applied to the skin and blend in beautifully.

Swatched with flash: Golden Lights, Peach Lights and Pink Lights.
Golden Lights is a really gorgeous golden shimmer that really reminds me of NARS Albatross, but just not as buttery. Perfect for me anyway, as I've hit pan on one of my beloved highlighters.
Peach Lights is really pretty but the only one I found difficult to build up, but not to worry, this will be beautiful as an inner eye corner shimmer or brow bone highlight,
Finally is Pink Lights, a beautiful pinky lilac shimmer that really highlights the cheekbones effortlessly. This will look really pretty in the Winter months when you want a frosty kind of shimmer,

Again, Makeup Revolution impress once more, showing that achieving stunning sharp cheekbones doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg. They really are the best, most affordable cosmetics company out there.

You can buy the Highlight Palette from Makeup Revolution's website here.
Let me know in the comments below if you have tried the Highlight Palette from Makeup Revolution. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...