Saturday 4 July 2015

*UPDATE* So where the hell have I been?

Hey guys, again it's been a little bit too long since I last blogged and filmed some videos.
I guess since I went back to work in March, I just haven't found the time to do much blogging or filming.
Sure, there has been the odd video here and there but nothing on the scale of what I used to post up.

Also, there was the issue with my now broken laptop, meaning that I had to use my other half's computer to blog and upload videos and been as he is a hardcore gamer, he spends more time on the computer than I do! 
So, there was little time for me to use the computer to blog and film and I felt quite miserable about it, I had planned all these posts and videos and I couldn't get round to doing them.

So today, we went out and bought a new laptop (which is what I'm typing on now, yippeeeeee!) and we popped into Ikea for a desk and a chair, so I officially have my own little blogging space!


It's so pretty, I absolutely adore it!
I cannot wait to sit and do my hair and make-up, film some tutorials for you guys and write up blog posts like I am doing now.

So, that's where the hell I have been, and I have a LOT of posts and videos lined up for you guys, first one comes tomorrow evening: Gothic Summer.

So until then, see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...