Monday 18 May 2015

MAC Lipstick Collection.

It's taken me quite a while to build up a nice MAC lipstick collection because at £15.50 a lipstick it's not like I can buy them all in one go!

I love MAC lipsticks, there is no better feeling than slicking that luxury lipstick on my mouth for a lovely wash of colour.

So without further ado, here is my MAC Lipstick Collection: 

(L-R) Diva, Mehr, Up The Amp, All Fired Up, Ruby Woo, Twig, Brave & Amorous.

Diva: A matte finish lipstick, this burgundy shade is perfect for the Autumn and nothing short of vampy.

Mehr: The newest addition to my collection, this lipstick has been described as a 'dirty blue pink' toned lip colour. It suits my complexion perfectly for a soft look.

Up The Amp: One of my favourites in my collection, Up The Amp is a pretty lilac shade that really pops on the lips.

All Fired Up: This lipstick comes in Retro Matte finish and I'm totally in love with it. Paired up with my Barry M pink lipliner, it gives a vibrant dark pink colour that really goes with the Spring & Summer months.

Ruby Woo: The very first MAC lipstick I ever bought and I still get doe-eyed over it.
Another Retro Matte finish, this is a shade that screams SIREN. I call it my 50s bombshell lipstick and it makes you look just that.

Twig: Another one that has joined my collection recently is Twig. A satin finish lipstick, this lipstick can only be described as a soft muted brownish pink. I love using this to create a 90s makeup look.

Brave: Okay, I jumped on the bandwagon with this after seeing THAT photo of Kylie Jenner rocking those gorgeous nude lips. Knowing that most nudes don't suit me I opted for Brave in Satin finish which is a lovely nude pink that really flatters my skin tone. Now, if only I looked like Kylie Jenner...

Amorous: Last but certainly not least is Amorous, another Satin finish lipstick in a deep mauve shade. Another one perfect for those Autumn days when Diva is just too daring for a day time look.


What are your favourite MAC lipsticks?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...