Sunday 26 April 2015

PHOTOSET: A Day At The Farm

It's been absolutely ages since I did a photoset post on here, infact, it's been ages since I picked up my camera and took some photos of a day out.

Today me and my fiance - Mark decided to go out to our local farm - Northycote.
Northycote Farm is situated in the Bushbury area of Wolverhampton.
A small farm with a Tudor House on site, it's steeped in history.

We thought it would be nice to take Hugo there for a huge walk and to get some fresh air, so I grabbed my camera and we set off.

The farm itself is small, but houses sheep, cows, chickens, turkeys, horses and a variety of beautiful wild birds.
There is also the Country Park on the same site with dog walking paths and beautiful woodland full of all kinds of plants and flowers, including gorgeous stretches of bluebells.

We enjoyed our day out and Hugo even more so without further ado, here are the photos:




























If you are interested in my photography you can check out my photography page here on Facebook.
Give me a like!
Or you can check out my Instagram here. I'm always uploading something!

If you live in the Wolverhampton or West Midlands area and you fancy a free day trip out, please go and visit Northycote Farm, check out their website here for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...