Sunday 19 April 2015

Outfit of the day: Simple Sunday

I've wanted to branch out and do fashion posts for a while now, so today after filming Hugo's unboxing I decided to take some photos of what I was wearing.
Everything I am wearing in these photos is from Primark who have some amazing clothes in at the moment ready for the Spring and Summer.






I really enjoyed putting together this outfit and I think it is simple enough to achieve!

Dress: Primark £5
Leggings: Primark £3
Flat Black Pumps: Primark £5
Choker: Primark £2

Other jewellery items are my own.

Make up:
 Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Natural Beige 
Maybelline Age Erase Concealer
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Creamy Beige
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Soap & Glory Archery Eyebrow Tint & Precision Pencil in Brownie Points
Makeup Revolution blush in Love 
Illamasqua Matte Lipstick in Box 

And yes, I thought it would be a good idea to feed my dog a bit of meat so I didn't look too posed. lol.

Hope you enjoyed my first OOTD, hopefully there will be more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...