Saturday 21 February 2015

Illamasqua Multi Facet Palette in Aura.


I'm a little late in reviewing this palette, I've had it since December and if you watch my YouTube videos, you have seen me using the Eyebrow Cake in Thunder to shape and fill in my eyebrows.

I'm just going to cut to the chase here and say that I love this palette. I don't own much Illamasqua makeup and the Multi Facet Palette in Aura can create a whole look for your face and eyes.

Housed in a sleek black case, with Illamasqua's name engraved in the top, this palette screams elegance.


There are two versions of this palette. Aura and Semblance, which is designed for deeper skin tones.


This compact palette comes with a variety of Illamasqua's best sellers.
Aurora - A cream highlighter
Tremble - A powder blush
Hollow - A cream pigment used for contouring
Thunder - An eyebrow powder
Vision - A shimmering white eyeshadow
Servant - A peach matte eyeshadow
Feint - A reddish/pink matte eyeshadow
Machine - A black matte with silver shimmer eyeshadow


As mentioned I really love Thunder to fill in my eyebrows and hollow is great for contouring the face - it doesn't look too much.


 All in all this palette is brilliant to create an every day look and small and compact enough to fit inside your bag for any touch ups through the day.

You can buy the Illamasqua Multi Facet Palette from Debenhams for £22.50. For some reason its not on the Illamasqua website anymore.

Have tried any Illamasqua products?
What do you think?






2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of their product yet. This palette looks amazing though! Thanks for sharing! xx
    http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have a few myself, I would love to own more from them! And thank you for taking a look!

    Brogan xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...