Thursday 26 February 2015

Bumble & Bumble Surf Shampoo & Conditioner (Review)


Friday, I had a sample of Bumble & Bumble Surf Shampoo and Conditioner arrive in the post.
I had totally forgotten that I had applied for a sample of this through the ASOS website, So I was surprised when it came, I love getting samples to try out.

I had read up about this shampoo and conditioner a few months back and heard that it was great and gives you natural looking beach waves - something that I love doing to my hair now its grown to a suitable length.

I love the design on the sachets, which read: for bouyant body and soft, seabreezy texture, I was all over this and couldn't wait to use it.


So I hopped on into the shower and applied the shampoo, it lathers very well in my thick hair leadig me to believe that if I buy a full sized bottle of this, I won't be running out as fast as I normally do with other shampoos I use.

To be honest, I spent quite a few good minutes massaging the shampoo into my hair because the smell of it is so damn good!
It smells kinda ocean-y and very fresh.

I popped the conditioner on my hair after rinsing the shampoo out and instantly felt my hair soften and left it a while. I have a habit of leaving conditioner in my hair for a few minutes while I wash my body, then rinse out.

I left my hair to air dry for a few hours and spritzed a little of Toni & Guy's Sea Salt spray for some extra hold and 'scrunched' the end of my hair a little and I was done!
My hair looked really lovely, it had a messy texture to it, like I had just come out of the sea and let the sun dry my hair, I was really pleased with the end result.
No cripsy feeling to my hair, just soft waves and great volume.


The only thing I forgot to do was take a decent photo of my hair afterwards! (smart move, Brogan) 
This is the only photo I have after using the shampoo and conditioner.

I think I might purchase these little gems full sized nearer to the summer so I can always have beachy locks!

You can buy Bumble and Bumble Surf Shampoo & Conditioner from Boots, Shampoo is £18.50 and the Conditioner is £20.50 both 250ml bottles.

Have you used Bumble & Bumble products before?
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...