Saturday 24 January 2015

GlossyBox Unboxing (VIDEO)

I subscribed to Glossybox back in December to receive their Christmas box.
I was impressed with the products that came in the box itself, but there were a lot of people disappointed with the sizes of the products, with most of them being sample size and maybe 1 or 2 products being full sized.
This month Glossybox have outdone themselves by putting five full sized products in the box.

In the box came the MeMeMe eyeline pencil in Clay, Nicka K New York Colourluxe Powder Blush, Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow Luminizer Gel, Kueshi Revitalizing Face Toner and Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm Superfruits.

I'm really impressed with this box with the value of all the products together, including the £25 Hello Fresh giftcard, adding up to £63.65, a massive amount for just £10.

I unboxed my Glossybox on camera today, to seethe products in full and my impressions, just click the video below.

Happy Watching!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...