Thursday 27 November 2014

Moving On...

Morning lovelies! 

So its been a very long time since I actually blogged on here. I kind of took a blogging break after my holiday in Cornwall after having a massive chat with my friend about what I really wanted out of life.

So I'm going to let you all know what's happening with All Things Bright & Beautiful.
Up until a few weeks back I was going to shut the blog down completely and not do it anymore. I felt like I was getting nowhere with it and nobody was reading what I was writing. 

But really thinking long and hard about it all , I've had second thoughts.
I love make-up and skincare and I love sharing my looks, tips and tricks with you all. 
I also have this blog as a Facebook page and I've had people follow that who have stuck with me for some time, so I think if they can be bothered to stick around for me I can make the effort and give something back.

So, what is going to happen from now on is that I'm not going to be writing so much, instead I will be making video blogs. I feel it's a more personal way to connect with my followers. I have plans for 4 'Vlogs' already but I want to know, what would you like to see me Vlog about other than new products I've bought? I'm open to any suggestions  I will still be posting photos and posting the Vlogs on here, my YouTube Channel, Twitter and on the Facebook Fanpage

Thank you all for sticking with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...