Monday 14 July 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge Days 9 & 10


What is in your bag/wallet?

At the moment I am using my work bag, so we have my purse, my buspass, my I.D, my pen, a bottle of Soap & Glory Mist You Madly body spritzer, hairbrush, Garnier deodorant, paracetamol, ibuprofen, heartburn and acid tablets, headphones, keys, compact mirror and a Game of Thrones book.

Best trip of your life?

That is a really hard one to choose, I've been on so many trips.
I would have to say that travelling around the country in 2009 to see Kaiser Chiefs perform was the best trip of my life.
It started on the 22nd of February at Nottingham Arena and ended on the 6th of March at Wembley Arena.
I did Nottingham, Sheffield, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Liverpool, Cardiff and London.

I met so many great friends along the way and the lads were explosive each night I saw them.
I met them a couple of times after the shows and they were lovely and very gentlemanly, a real pleasure to talk to.

It also helped a lot to build my confidence and independence to be travelling so far and alone some of the times too in cities I had never been to before or knew my way around.

Me and Nick
Me and Peanut
Me and Ricky
Me and Simon
Me and Whitey
When I had the 'crazy' purple hair :/









No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...