Sunday 6 July 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge Days 7 & 8

Oh my god, I am so behind with this its unreal.

As mentioned in my last post, I have been quite ill with an injured back, so I haven't really got round to writing up any posts, and being doped up on Tramadol for almost a month wouldn't have helped! 

So here are days 8 & 9 of my 30 Day Blogging Challenge:


Your 5 favourite songs?


Argh, only 5?! Okay, I would have to say (in no particular order)

1. Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive
2. Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With The Butterfly Wings
3. The Beatles - Twist & Shout
4. New Order - Blue Monday
5. Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger

I'll have you all know , that was really bloody hard! 


5 Current Goals?

My 5 current goals are:
1. Stop smoking
2. Lose a bit more weight
3. Grow my hair long
4. Have a weekend getaway
5. Make something of myself

I would love to hit these goals with some success!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...