Tuesday 15 July 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge Days 11 & 12


10 favourite foods?

I'm hoping this can be any kind of food, because I have a lot and sometimes they aren't even meals!

1. Chicken Fajitas
2. Spaghetti Bolognese 
3. Lasagne 
4. Chilli Heatwave Doritos
5. Galaxy Caramel
6. BBQ Pringles
7. Chicken Caeser Wraps
8. Steak, Chips, Salad and Peppercorn Sauce
9. Ice Cream!
10. Coleslaw

Okay, most of those are really unhealthy!

Your favourite childhood book?

One that I have read over and over again is a book that my Mum gave me when I was about 5/6 years old.
It was the most wonderful book, which allowed my imagination to run wild.
It was Enid Blyton's The Magic Of The Faraway Tree.
The huge tree where all these funny folk lived, Moon Face and Mr Saucepan, and the different lands that appeared at the top of the tree every month.
I simply adored this story and I still read it now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...