Wednesday 4 June 2014

*June Wishlist*

I've seen a few of these posts floating around lately and I thought I would start a wishlist on cosmetics that I would love to buy this month and I will hopefully get my hands on them and write up some reviews.

So my first wishlist ever for June is:


As you can see all the products I really really want need is from Topshop.
I've read some great reviews on Topshop make-up and I would love to try some out, so on my wishlist is:

Matte Nails in Tabasco Trouble £6
White Speckle Nails in Everybody Get Up £6
Lip Varnish in High Times £9
Powder Blush in Do It Again £7
Gloss Ink in Cruel £8
Lip Bullet in Heartbeat £8
Bronzing Illuminator in Ember £12.50
Atlantis Eye Palette £12

I think all of these products are great for the summer, I especially love the Gloss Ink and the Atlantis Eye Palette!

I'm sure there will be more wishlists to come to add to my ever growing make-up collection! (As if I need more!) 

Do you have any wishlists for this month?
Have you tried Topshop cosmetics? What are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...