Thursday 12 June 2014

*30 Day Blogging Challenge* Days 5 & 6


Okay, so here are my Days 5 and 6 of the 30 day blogging challenge.

Your proudest moment: Would have to be capturing the best photo I have ever taken. I was out in Wednesbury with my best mate and we were taking photos at a church called St Bartholomew's, which has beautiful gardens.
I took a photo using my macro of a little white photo and thought nothing more of it.
I got home and uploaded the photos to my laptop and went flicking through them. I got to the little white flower photo and gawped at the screen, because not only did I get a damn good photo of a white flower but this little guy was sat in the middle of it:


I was amazed! And so proud that I captured this fly :)

What are you afraid of? SPIDERS. I hate spiders so much. They're too quick, too sneaky, hairy, they have too many legs and they perv on you in the bath/shower.
The other thing I am afraid of is Paranormal Activity. I know it sounds stupid, but after I saw it for the first time last year, it terrified me to the point that I had to sleep with the hallway light on in my flat.
Horrible movie!

Anyway loves, will be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...