Monday 9 June 2014

*30 Day Blogging Challenge* Day 3 & 4


So I haven't really followed this well have I? 
I did day 1 & 2 and it's now 4 days later and I'm only just posting day 3 & 4, sorry! 
It's been a bit of a busy weekend, I've finally made it out of the house since I injured my back two weeks ago, so I've been catching up with friends, family and nature! 

Anyway, back to the blogging challenge:

Day 3: what's your favourite quote?
I have to say and seen in my last post, my all time favourite quote comes from Roald Dahl: 

"If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."

It's the nicest quote I have ever heard! 


Day 4: Your dream job?
I definitely would love to have my dream job and be a photographer, I would just love my dream job to be something I adore doing. Capturing the spirit of places and emotions of people. A picture can tell a multitude of stories.

Another dream job would to do this for a living. Writing up about beauty products, like in a women's magazine like Glamour or Cosmopolitan.
Or maybe just working at a cosmetics shop! Imagine working with make up all day! 

So there's my days 3 & 4 and I will get back into the swing of posting tomorrow, I have some great posts coming up this week, including June's magazine freebies, a new feature called 'This Week I...' and many more! 

Stay Beautiful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...