Thursday 5 June 2014

*30 Day Blogging Challenge Day 1 and 2*


Day One - Your Blog's Name.
No, I'm not a religious person so this post was not inspired by the church hymn!
I chose All Things Bright & Beautiful because I love things that are and will make you look beautiful and of course as mentioned before I loooooove anything bright.

I think its a good name for my blog, hopefully it sounds catchy to others!

Day Two - 20 Facts About You.
1. My name - Brogan is Irish and means 'Little Shoe'
2. I love photography, its my second passion to makeup!
3. I adore cheese, the stinkier the better!
4. My favourite food is Mexican.
5. I'm obsessed with Game Of Thrones.
6. I'm also obsessed with Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings.
7. I work in a rubber factory.
8. I believe in the zodiac.
9. I smoke.
10. My favourite alcoholic drink is vodka & coke.
11. I have always wanted to visit Tuscany.
12. I paint my fingernails every Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
13. I used to be in a band as a singer.
14. I love cheesey chips.
15. I watch Friends every day.
16. I have 6 fish and 2 shrimps.
17. I have always wanted a Pug and I will get one.
18. I love my fiancé's beard.
19. My beauty icon is Drew Barrymore, I just love everything about her and style my makeup on how she wears hers.
20. I love music that makes me feel something.

So there we have day 1 & 2 of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge!
I will update Day 3 & 4 tomorrow :)

Hope you enjoyed reading!

Love always, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...