Saturday 31 May 2014

Photoshoot Make-up

In February of this year, I went for a photoshoot to help build up my confidence.
The shoot took around two hours, in which I had 3 clothes changes.

I decided to do my own make-up for this shoot instead of using the make up artist.

I had around 200 photo's taken, but for today's post I thought I would add a few of the best ones, that I had edited myself, the photos were taken by my friend - Jonathan Foster, who owns La Bella Vita photography.
And I will share with you the make-up I used for this shoot.


Face - Maxfactor Whipped Creme Foundation in Natural £9.99
Benefit Perk Up Artist (I used the 'cover' as a concealer) £23.50
Benefit Dandelion Blush £23.50
Benefit High Beam £19.50

Eyes - Benefit Brow Zings £24.50
Make Up Academy Pro Base Eye Primer £2.50
Make Up Academy Palette Smokin' in Boudoir £6.00 
Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner £6.00
Benefit They're Real! Mascara £19.50
Eyelure Naturalites Volume Plus Lashes 100 £5.39

Lips - Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Red Diva £3.99
MAC Matte Finish Lipstick in Ruby Woo £15.00

I don't think I did a bad job, seen as it was my first time doing my make-up for a photoshoot, however, I did take an hour and a half applying it to my face, as I wanted it to look perfect.
I had a really great time and even did some racy shots for my fiancée, which I won't put up here, but when the photos came back I was overjoyed.
My confidence was given a huge boost seeing the photos and the racy ones boosted my confidence even more, and Mark loved them.

So here are the rest of the photos:



 I'm so pleased with the outcome!

If you are Midlands based you can book a glamour photoshoot with Jonathan at La Bella Vita on his website 

Have you had a photoshoot before?
Did you use an MUA or do your own make-up?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...