Monday 26 May 2014

Hello, Hello, It's good to be back, good to be back...

It has been a very long while since I last blogged.
And truth be told I haven't been all that bothered to write up as I lost my passion for it a bit. 
I have been concentrating more on my photography and since the weather has been nicer, I have been taking many trips out and about to practise my photography.

But I woke up this morning and thought: "You know what? I really miss blogging" 
And seen as this blog is a beauty and lifestyle blog, I thought I would share with you all today, the trips and photography I have been doing since March.

For some reason, I have twice been to Stratford-Upon-Avon and Barmouth. 

So, I will post up the photo's I have taken both times in collages.

Stratford-Upon-Avon, 20th April.
I had never been to Stratford-Upon-Avon before and I have always wanted to go. 
And who knew, it was only £7.40 on the train from Birmingham Snow Hill!
I met up with my parents and nephew - Logan at Snow Hill Station, my mum ready with a picnic for our day out and we jumped on the train.
When we arrived we had our picnic on the Riverside looking over the River Avon and the Royal Shakespeare Company.
After that we just strolled along all day, took a boat ride along the river and went inside the RSC.
There were so many buskers about which made it even better to walk around the town and we went and sat in a beer garden. We walked up to the church and I visited my hero's grave which was pretty surreal.



Stratford-Upon-Avon, 17th May.
The second time I visited Stratford was with my best friend and photographer partner - Rachel.
It was such a gorgeously sunny, hot day that all we wanted to do was sunbath by the river, listen to the buskers, we went on the boat and ended up at the pub.
It was a beautiful day and as always we had so much fun and a great laugh together.


 The weather definitely called for summer dresses last week and it was so relaxing to lie in the sun, chatting.

Barmouth, 4th May.
The last Bank Holiday weekend we had me and my fiancé Mark, decided to take a day trip to Barmouth.
We wanted to escape Wolverhampton for the day and head to the seaside.
The road trip there was a lot of fun, and the drive into Barmouth was spectacular, rolling hills and valleys, farms and little cottages which tempted me more to pack up and leave the West Midlands for good!


 We had a brilliant day together, we lay on the beach with a picnic, I went for a paddle in the sea, we walked miles along the beach and then settled down on some benches over looking the harbour with some well earned fish & chips.


Barmouth, 24th May.
Again, we visited Barmouth this weekend with my little nephew Logan.
This was his first trip to the seaside and I couldn't wait to see his little face when he saw the sea!
We arrived there and the weather was bleak, but it didn't seem to dampen Logan's spirits, he was in and out of the sea, making sandcastles, digging with his spade and grabbing huge handfuls of sand and throwing it back into the sea. We did a little shopping and he bought himself some sticks of rock, an ornament for his bedroom and we bought him a net to search in the sea for crabs.
He had a brilliant day and wouldn't stop going on about the huge jellyfish we came across on the harbour.
To be fair it was the size of a dustbin lid so even me and Mark were quite surprised at it!



 So as you can see, I have been very busy!
Other things that I have done lately, have been changing my style yet again, I went to see Courtney Love the 18th of May, which was unbelievable! I've been wanting to see her since the 90s, she a very big influence on me and one of my heroes.
I've been having some brilliant catch ups with Rachel and last night to top my weekend off, myself and Mark went to the cinemas to see X-Men: Days Of Future Past, which was excellent! I also have a biggest lady boner on Michael Fassbender now, who plays Magneto, I recommend you all go and see it, because apart from the eye candy it is a very good film, with a lot of things explained in it from the first one. That is if you are a comic book/Marvel/X-Men fan like myself,


 So, my friends!
That is all for now, I will try and post as often as I can from now on, I have some really great beauty products to review and I'm sure there will be other places that I visit and photograph that I can share on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...