Monday 3 March 2014

Sleek i-Divine Vintage Romance Palette.

I've heard a lot of great things about Sleek and up until last week I hadn't bought anything from this particular range.
I originally went for their contouring palette after hearing good things about it and fancied giving contouring a shot, but alas, the palette was (and still a week later!) out of stock in both my Wolverhampton and Walsall Superdrug
.
So I started looking at the other products they had to offer.
I already have so many lipsticks to try out that I have bought the last few weeks so I thought I would give it a rest.
I have loads of eye liners and mascara's too so I skipped past those shelves.
The eye-shadow palette's caught my eye so I started pulling out the tester trays to have a look.
The first one I saw was called 'Garden of Eden' which were earthy greens, browns and a beautiful dusky pink.

But then I spotted this little beauty:



This is the Vintage Romance Palette.
I'm truly in love.


The packaging certainly lives up to its name, coming in a sleek black case, complete with a mirror in the lid and the eye shadows come in individual round discs.

The eye shadows themselves are very highly pigmented and are mineral based which I was pleased about.

Here is a little bit about the palette wrote on the Sleek website:

'Create stunning eye makeup with 12 shades of our super pigmented eye shadow. i-Divine palettes are suitable for all skin tones adding a touch of stylish sophistication to take you from day to night. Each palette includes a matte dark colour, ideal for definition or perfecting that classic smoky effect'

The shadows are absolutely beautiful and I couldn't wait to photograph them for this post.

Here are all the colours in the palette, with the names of the shadows which I loved:


 I have to say that at the moment 'Bliss in Barcelona' is easily my favourite, a shimmery purple which is simply gorgeous.

These palettes retail at £7.99 at Superdrug or on the Sleek website here.
The website also explains on the i-Divine section how to use the shadows and which ones are great for blending, highlighting and defining your eyes which I found really helpful.
 They are well worth the money and I will be purchasing the 'Garden of Eden' palette soon ready for the spring.

Have you tried the i-Divine palettes before?
What did you think of them?












No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...