Tuesday 4 March 2014

Revlon Highlighting Palette.

The last few months or so I have really fallen for Revlon cosmetics.
The quality of the products are brilliant and affordable and I love the packaging.

Looking around in Boots a few weeks ago I caught sight of their new highlighting palettes.

Now, I'm a sucker for highlighting and have quite a few ranging from Benefit to MUA and Nars.
So I was all over this when I saw it.


I opted for Shade 002 - Rose Glow.
There is also another palette Shade 001 - Bronze Glow available, but I've tried hundreds of times to get a bronzer to look good on my face and it never works, so I decided to go for the flushed, shimmery look for the spring.


There are 5 shades in with this palette, which when swept together create a gorgeous healthy glow for your cheekbones and brow.



I have already used this palette so much already and my brush hasn't even made a dent yet, you really just need to sweep your brush across the palette and sweep over cheekbones and your brow.
The shimmer is really beautiful as well, not sparkly but very subtle.

Its such a lovely palette and really ideal for the Spring months coming up when you need that fresh faced, healthy glow.

These palettes retail at £8.99 each at all Boots stores and available online here.

Do you have a favourite highlighter?
What do you think of Revlon's products?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...