Saturday 8 February 2014

Branching out...

Just a quick post guys, I'm not going to bore you with why I haven't posted just lately.
I've been busy with work and social commitments, but I have a number of posts lined up for you all!

First things first, All Things Bright & Beautiful has a new look!
I've tried to make the blog look snazzy, but not too busy, so I hope you all like the new look!

Secondly, I thought it would be good to advertise over Facebook by making an official All Things Bright & Beautiful page! You can visit my page and like it if you want to, I will appreciate every like I get!

I will be updating the page with links to my blog, photos and much more!

So I will leave it there and will be back with a new post tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...