Sunday 15 September 2013

First ever video blog on Lidl's 'Suddenly Madame Glamour'

Hi guys!

Hope you're all enjoying this weekend? 

So yesterday I had a right bargain from Lidl, I don't know if any of you heard about Lidl's own perfume called 'Suddenly Madame Glamour'?

Its meant to be an exact copy of Chanel's 'Coco Mademoiselle' which for 50ml is £67!! 

I got this wonderful smelling perfume for £1.99.

Yes. £1.99 and it smells just like Coco Mademoiselle.

So I'm super happy about this bargain of the century and I decided to do my very first video blog about this perfume.

I was extremely nervous about doing this, one of the reasons being that I come from the West Midlands and I hate hearing myself back on video as I think I sound awful! 

Also, I am going to be a complete girl about this, but my chin looks massive, but here is the video, I sincerely hope that you enjoy my video review on 'Suddenly Madame Glamour'

Thanks for taking a look and please let me know what you think in the comment box below!



2 comments:

  1. aww Brogie! Loved your little video and was nice to see you & hear your yam yam voice again. hehe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you my friend!! So glad you liked it and watched it, I really appreciate it :) hehe me voice is weird! xx

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...