Monday 6 May 2013

Shopping on E.L.F website.

Okay, so my last blog for the night is to tell you all that I've done a little shopping on the E.L.F website (www.eyeslipsface.co.uk) 
I'm always trying out new products and colours, so I have gone for an all over colour stick in Pink Lemonade, A jumbo eyeshadow stick in Bali Bound which is a gorgeous green and a blush in Candid Coral, as mentioned earlier as my newest colour crush.

So once I have received my new play things, I will have a go with them myself and then get a blog up for y'all :)

Hope you have all enjoyed a gorgeous Bank Holiday weekend and I'll catch you soon! x

Edit: I couldn't help myself but go back on the website this afternoon and order Gotta Glow blush, which is meant to be a dupe of NARS Albatross and at £3 I can't moan, a Theraputic Lip Balm in Strawberry Cream and another Lip Stain in Petal Pink. 

Reviews will be up as soon as I receive my orders :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...