Monday 6 May 2013

Pixi by Petra.

I'm a huge sucker for blushers and cheek tints. It's one make - up product I can spend and spend and spend on.
I  have a number cheek tints from Benefit to Soap & Glory and blushers also from Benefit, Soap & Glory, Revlon and E.L.F.

But I came across this little beauty on my newest favourite website: www.latestinbeauty.com 
This wonderful website gives you the opportunity to have a little 'black box' delivered to you containing 5 free samples every month, aswell as offering you luxury samples to buy.
You can aswell order different boxes that have products already selected in there.

I ordered a box called Complexion Perfection, where you get 6 items (some full size, some trial size) and among all the great products in this box was a cheek tint called Pixi by Petra.

And I must say, I am delighted with it!

















The box it comes in is really cute and the tube is easy to use to apply.
Because you have to fill in your complexion on the LIB website, they send you products that will match your skin tone and colour.

I was sent 'Peach' in this sheer cheek gel, which at first I was a bit apprehensive, as I only ever buy pink shades in blush, I'm all for the 'I've just come back from a run on a brisk morning' look.



But upon application I was extremely impressed. 
I applied a small amount of this gel to my fingers and blended into the apples of my cheeks, which gave me an instant soft flush and healthy glow to my face.
(If you have trouble blending into the apples of your cheeks, smile to reveal them and apply)

This gel not is not only good for you cheeks either, you can also apply to your lips for a flush on colour, layering it for a more intense look.

Going to give this product an another 10 out of 10, really made my face look healthy and bright and lasted me all day!

Tip: This sheer cheek gel will last even longer if you apply before brushing on powder blush for an even brighter, healthier look.

You can apply for a Latest In Beauty 'Complexion Perfection' box on their website www.latestinbeauty.com The box also contains: Inika Liquid Mineral Foundation, Bellapierre Champagne Mineral Eyeshadow, Daniel Sandler Longlasting Waterproof Eyeliner, Benefit They're Real! Mascara, Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel and a Vintage Cosmetic Company Eyeshadow Brush. The cost of the box is £11.99 and postage depends on if you want Standard or Recorded delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...