Monday 6 May 2013

Fake - Up from Benefit.


Another product that the lovely sales girl at the Benefit counter convinced me to buy was their newest concealer - Fake Up.

I had read a lot about this product online and in magazines and was curious about it.

So, first thing you need to know about this concealer is that it is crease - control and hydrating.















As you can see from the photo, the concealer comes in a lipstick type packaging, which you twist up like other concealers.

On the outside of the concealer stick you have a hydrating ring, which contains Vitamin E & appleseed extract for immediate moisturization.

The inside of the stick holds the concealing core, which hides dark circles, smooths skin and diffuses light, for a smooth natural look.


WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW: 
Results too good to conceal!
  • 100% said fakeup hydrates skin*
  • 100% said fakeup feels comfortable on skin*
  • 100% said the texture feels silky*
  • 94% said the effect is long-lasting*
  • 94% said fakeup doesn’t run*
  • 97% said the formula is lightweight*
  • 91% said fakeup conceals dark circles*
  • 91% saw a natural appearance*
  • 97% said the packaging makes it easy to use*

*Results observed in a consumer panel survey.
I absolutely love this concealer! For me, getting up at 5:30am, 5 days a week and working in a factory from 7:30am till 5pm really takes its toll on me, including the way my eyes look. I always wake up with puffy eyes and throughout the day the dark circles rear their ugly heads, so this concealer is perfect for me.
Easy to use, you stroke the stick underneath each eye and gently pat in to blend. You can re-apply throughout the day if needs be, but it sure kept the underneath of my eyes smooth, hydrated and it didn't 'cake' or 'crease' whereas other concealers I have used in the past, do.
Now, as with all other Benefit products, this miracle concealer will set you back £18.50. But I have said it before and I will say it again, you pay for quality and the fact that it does do the job. Plus, I've been using this concealer for 2 weeks now and it looks barely touched, so I can tell that this product will last a long time.
So Benefit's Fake-Up earns another big 10 out of 10. Very pleased and impressed with this product and have had a lot of compliments on how bright and 'awake' my eyes look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...